IBGPS 2021 Workshop Rules and Regulations
Registration and Fees
- S$280.00 (per candidate)
- A candidate’s age is determined as of 31st May 2021.
- Registration fees include 1 hour 15mins of Ballet class and 1 hour 15mins of Contemporary class per day.
- IBGPS reserves the right to deny any registration at its discretion.
- Registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration for each workshop will close when the maximum capacity has been reached, or by 1 June 2021, whichever comes first.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- All fees are payable at the time of online registration.
Singapore Dance Theatre
201 Victoria Street, #07-02/03 Bugis+, Singapore 188067
- Participants are to report for Workshop at the time stipulated by IBGPS.
- Late comers will only be allowed into the workshop at suitable intervals.
- Participants are to be appropriately attired for the class.
- Dress code for Ballet Workshop
- Female: Single coloured sleeveless leotard, pink tights, pink soft ballet shoes/pointe shoes for solo. (Following IBGPS Rules & Regulations)
- Male: Single coloured fitted singlet, single coloured footed tights, soft ballet shoes in same colour as tights for solo.
- Dress code for Contemporary Workshop
- Female: Single coloured sleeveless leotard, pink tights, soft ballet shoes/barefoot/foot thongs for solo.
- Male: Single coloured fitted singlet, single coloured footed tights, soft ballet shoes in same colour as tights/barefoot/foot thongs.
- Participants who do not adhere to the dress code set out by IBGPS will not be allowed into the workshop.
Videos and Photography
- IBGPS reserves the right to take photographs and videos at any time during the event. This includes, but is not limited to, all workshops and other activities at the event venue.
- IBGPS owns the right to all photographs and videos taken throughout the course of the event.
- Participants, or participants’ parents or legal guardians, give their permission for IBGPS, IBGPS sponsors and/or authorized third parties to use such photographs and videos for promotional and commercial purposes.
Health and Safety
- Participants agree to indemnify IBGPS from any legal action and/or cost resulting from any physical injury, illness or damage, and mental stress sustained during any activity related to the workshop.
- It is participants’ own accord to ensure that he/she is physically fit to attend the workshops.
- IBGPS reserves the right to make amendments to the Rules and Regulations without prior notice.
- Failure to comply with the IBGPS rules and regulations will lead to disqualification.
- Registration constitutes acceptance of the Rules and Regulations.