IBGPS Ballet category is open for students ages 7 to 19, of all nationalities. Participants will be judged on technique, musicality, presentation and style. With a range of scholarships, IBGPS aims to provide educational and developmental opportunities for all students.
- Junior 1 (age 7-8)
- Junior 2 (age 9-10)
- Youth 1 (age 11-12)
- Youth 2 (age 13-14)
- Senior 1 (age 15-16)
- Senior 2 (age 17-19)
- 2-week tuition scholarship to The Australian Ballet School. Ages 14-18.
- 100% Summer Tuition Scholarship to Boston Conservatory at Berklee Summer Contemporary Dance Intensive (3-21st Aug 2020 or 2021 Summer dates TBA). Ages 15-20.
- Undergraduate Scholarships each valued at USD$24000.00 for the Academic year 2021/2022. (English Proficiency Test required). Ages 17 and above.
- 100% scholarship to Elmhurst Ballet School Summer School Programme (includes tuition, accommodation and meal expenses only, travel cost to be covered by student). Ages 14-19.
- 50% scholarship to Elmhurst Ballet School Summer Programme (Senior Course). Ages 14-19.
- 50% scholarship to Elmhurst Ballet School Summer Programme (Junior Course). Ages 11-13.
- Direct entry to Elmhurst Ballet School 3-year training programme (age 16/17 on entry) with 50% scholarship for the first year of tuition.
- 18-week (one semester) Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts Scholarship in Diploma in Dance Course for Study Attachment in Academic Year 2020/2021, Year 1 Semester 1 (course fee Waived). Ages 16 & above.
- 100% Tuition One-week Summer Scholarship or Two-week Scholarship at National Theatre Ballet School. For Junior (7-11 years), Intermediate (12-15 years) and Senior (16 years and above) students.
- 2-week tuition scholarship to the New Zealand School of Dance. Ages 15-18.
- Scholarship for Singapore Dance Theatre’s Ballet Associate Course, Foundation level: Age 10 – 12 (for Singapore citizens and/or Permanent Residents only)
- Scholarship for Singapore Dance Theatre’s Ballet Associate Course, Intermediate level: Age 13 – 19 (for Singapore citizens and/or Permanent Residents only)
- Scholarship for Singapore Dance Theatre’s Scholars’ Programme: Age 14-19 (for Singapore citizens and/or Permanent Residents only)
- 25% and 50% Scholarship for IBGPS 2021 Public Workshops. Ages 7 & above.
- 25% and 50% Scholarship for IBGPS 2021 Competition (ballet category). Ages 7-19.
Details of Competition
Click HERE for further information of IBGPS 2020 and registration details.